The best way to discover the wines of Ribera del Duero in one day is to visit some wineries from side to side. Let’s discover some of the most famous wineries of Ribera during the morning, enjoying some tempranillo wines in the province of Valladolid. The differences in soil, altitude, rain and grape varieties offer interesting flavors to discover. We will have the opportunity to visit the heart of the Ribera del Duero and some of the wineries that originated the “Denomination of Origin” and taste some of their wines.
We will also enjoy the rich flavors of Spanish cuisine, which perfectly pairs food and wine in this land of Castile. Visiting the exceptional heritage of Peñaranda de Duero, in the province of Burgos, we will also admire the best of art and history of Ribera del Duero with a panoramic tour that will bring us to a typical Spanish architecture; jurisdictional roll gothic, Ducal Palace, old pharmacy or the castle. To finish the day brilliantly we can taste the wines from the east part of the region, near border of the province of Soria … an exceptional opportunity to discover that offers Ribera del Duero.
- Visit the vineyards to know the terroir in Ribera del Duero
- Visit to 3 wineries
- Panoramic tour around Peñaranda de Duero
- Visit of underground cellar
- Tasting minimun 8 different wines
- Tasting of Castilian traditional menu
- Assistance in different languages
- Technician in wine production and certified guide with private vehicle
Contact for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org