If you are in Madrid you have the perfect opportunity to discover the wines of the Ribera del Duero in only one day . This tour departs from Madrid on Wednesdays and Saturdays and arrive in about two hours to the heart of the Douro river valley. There are located some of the most prestigious wineries of Spain.
We will have the opportunity to learn more about the origin of tempranillo in Ribera del Duero , the diferent viticulture and wine making technics and the extreme conditions there. This tour is not only for visit their wineries, also we will learn more about this region full of history, heritage and exceptional cuisine.
Red wines full of color, fruit aromas, balance and backbone are essentials to recognize Ribera del Duero as one of the most famous wines in the world. Enjoy with us this unforgettable experience one step from Madrid.
- What is included: Three winery visits with wine tasting, transport and a bilingual expert guide from Madrid. Minimum of two wines on each winery and a full visit in one of them
- Not included: Lunch is not included. You´ll have soome free time for lunch. You can choose from market seasonal menu to the traditional roasted lamb in a wood fired oven.
- Maximum: 19 people
- Duration: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm, duration: 10 h aprox
- Meeting point: At the door of Cafetería La Gloria – Adress: Paseo Infanta Isabel, 5. Next by the Hotel NH ATOCHA Metro: Atocha Renfe
- Price: 190€ pp.
- Dates: Wednesday and Saturday
Contact for more information: email@example.com